Coffee is the all-time favorite drink for me. I start my day with hot coffee to boost up my energy levels because it is the instant energy booster. Like me, most of the people start their daily life with coffee only. Because it gives the refreshment to the body and starts the day with fully loaded energy. Unfortunately, some people have different negative thoughts about coffee which is not good for health. But they don’t know the health benefits behind drinking coffee. So, I decided to clear those negative thoughts on their minds by sharing my thoughts on health benefits about the coffee. And as a bonus, I have some different coffee recipes with me and I am sharing that how to make tasty coffee at your home with you. Try these recipes at home and enjoy the taste and stay healthy and energetic.
What is coffee?
Coffee is prepared from the roasted coffee bean and it is the brewed drink. There are two different most commonly grown coffee trees are Coffee Arabica and Coffee Robusta. These coffee trees are grown up to more than 30 feet high. These trees are covered with green and waxy leaves and it grows along with branches. These coffee plants can leave up to 100 years. Coffee plant can be grown in rich soil at mild temperatures and having frequent rain with the shaded sun. Coffee is dark in color, bitter to taste and slightly acidic in nature.
|Coffee Arabica||Coffee Robusta|
Steps to process the coffee from seed to cup:
Healthy And Tasty Coffee Recipes:
As you know that we have different coffee recipes to make. But some of the recipes we don’t know which wanted to make at home. For those who don’t know your favorite coffee recipes, and they want to go out and buy the coffee from coffee shops. But, here we go through that most famous, healthy and tasty coffee recipes to make at home. Some of the people have a question on how to make different types of coffee recipes at home. Here we are giving an answer to that to make easy coffee recipes at home. Make your favorite coffee by your own hands and enjoy the taste.
Cappuccino Coffee Recipes:
Ingredients: For 2 Cups
- Milk – 2 Cups
- Coffee Powder – 2 Tablespoons
- Sugar – 2 Tablespoons
- Hot Water – 2 Tablespoons
How to Make Cappuccino Coffee:
Step – 1: Take 2 tablespoons of any instant coffee and sugar in a cup
Step – 2: Add 2 Tablespoon of hot water or milk in the coffee and sugar mix.
Step – 3: Add 2 Table Spoons of Water into the Same cup.
Step – 4: Mix the Ingredients with a hand blender until the texture becomes tight and creamy and light brown color. (as shown below)
Step – 5: Take 2 tablespoons of this cream in each cup
Step – 6: Pour hot milk into the cups.
Step – 7: Stir this mixture until the cream and milk become together.
Step – 8: At last add some cream on top for the perfect texture.
Note: The cream which you prepared from the mixture of Coffee, Sugar, Water can store in the refrigerator for one week.
Health Benefits of Cappuccino:
- It prevents heart problems and helps to lower the chances of early death.
- Cappuccino coffee contains antioxidants which prevent the oxidization of LDL cholesterol.
- Drinking cappuccino coffee twice a day may reduce the chances of stroke by 20%.
- If you take cappuccino coffee every day it may lower the chances of developing type 2 diabetes as the body resists its insulin.
- It prevents from Alzheimer’s.
- It lowers the chances of symptomatic gallstone and also prevents it. Which means caffeine can enhance the concentration of gallbladder and prevents the formation of stones.
- A cup of coffee Cappuccino help in digestion problems.
- To take 4 Cappuccino cups of coffee a day lowers the chances of skin cancer.
- Cappuccino helps to reduce the fat and aids in weight loss.
- It may lower the chances of cavities due to the presence of antibacterial properties.
- It prevents from the severe headaches because of caffeine contant.
Coconut Oil Coffee:
Ingredients: For 2 Cups
- Hot Coffee – 2 Cups
- Pure coconut oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Unsalted Butter – 2 Tablespoons
Making of Hot Coffee Recipe:
Take 2 Spoons of Coffee powder and sugar and add 2 spoons of milk or hot water to this coffee mix. Mix and whisk this mixture until it becomes creamy and light brown color. Add hot milk into the cream and stir well which makes together. Your hot coffee recipe is ready now.
Coconut Oil Coffee Recipe:
- Take 2 cups of hot coffee to a coffee blender.
- Add 2 tablespoons of pure coconut oil to the blender.
- Add 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Mix this with the help of blender until it becomes smooth.
- Fill this coffee in 2 cups to serve and enjoy the taste.
Health Benefits of Coconut oil Recipe:
- Reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- To boost your energy levels.
- It helps to prevent digestion problems.
- It improves the cardiovascular health.
- This coffee can reduces the risk of endometrial, liver, colorectal, and melanoma cancer.
- Improves bone strength.
- Coconut oil helps people to loose weight because of its satiating fat.
- Lowers the risk of neurological disorders.
- Coconut oil and caffeine improves the brain functions and improves alertness.
- It strengthens the immune system.
Black Coffee Recipe:
- Instant Coffee powder – 2 tablespoons.
- Water – 1 cup.
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon or as per your taste.
How to make Black Coffee?
- Boil water in the teakettle.
- Take 2 spoons of Black coffee powder in a cup and add 1 spoon of sugar to it.
- Now pour hot water into the cup then stir well until getting the taste.
- Finally, your healthy and tasty black coffee is ready to taste.
- You may choose the coffee maker to make this black tea easily.
Health benefits of black coffee:
- Take one cup of coffee an hour before workout, it improves your body strength.
- It is used as a insulin to the human body and maintain the blood and sugar levels.
- Black Coffee helps you to burn fat and lose your weight.
- Black coffee helps to protect your brain
- It strengthen your mental ability.
Green Coffee Recipe:
- Green Coffee Powder – 2 Tablespoon
- Water – 2 cups
- Sauce pan
How to make Green Coffee?
- Pour 2 Cup of water in Sauce Pan and heat water till it boils.
- After water boils add 2 tablespoons of green coffee bean powder (available in the market) into the water.
- If you want a fresh green coffee powder to buy freshly unroasted coffee beans and make it powder with the coffee blending machine or blender.
- After some time water becomes light green color then switch off the stove then strain the green coffee into a cup with the help of a strainer.
- Now your fresh and healthy prepared green coffee is ready to drink.
Health Benefits of Green Coffee:
- It is very rich in Antioxidants which reduces the free radical effects in our body.
- This green coffee helps to boost metabolism because of the presence of chlorogenic acid.
- It helps to burn extra fat in your body.
- Helps to treat the type 2 diabetes and maintain the blood and sugar levels in our body.
- Reduces the level of bad cholesterol.
- It helps in improving our blood circulation and lower the chances of heart strokes.
- Green coffee helps us to maintain our skin health and avert the appearance of wrinkles.
- These green coffee beans are highly effective in enhancing our immune system.
- Green coffee beans can also help us to cure the hair loss problems, helps to grow hair fastly and thickly.
- So, Green coffee is the best coffee for your overall body health.
Dried Ginger Coffee Recipe:
- Dried Ginger – Few
- Coriander Seeds – 2 tablespoons
- Black Pepper – 1/2 tablespoon
- Cardamom – 2
- Water – 2 1/2 glass
- Palm Jaggery – 4 tablespoons
- Instant Coffee Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – As required (optional)
How to make dried ginger coffee?
- First, take dried ginger pieces and smash it.
- Heat the frying pan on the stove then add coriander seeds, Black Pepper, Cardamom, and smashed dried ginger to it.
- Fry the above ingredients without oil for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes make it powder with the help of a mixer.
- Boil water in the stove then add this powder into the hot water and stir well.
- After some time add palm jaggery into the water mix.
- Stir it well until the water boils.
- Then add coffee powder to it and stir well.
- Finally, strain it with the strainer into the cup.
- If you want to add milk to it add some required milk into that coffee and enjoy the taste.
Make your day Healthy and Tasty:
Make your day healthy and tasty by trying these recipes at your home. Start your day with extra energy with a cup of coffee. Make your own choice which coffee is best for you and try the recipe