Most of the people have felt hungry in the evening snacks times but they don’t want to spend much time in the kitchen. Everyone thinks that how quick to cook the food in the kitchens especially in the summer season. Children also asking for snacks after they come from schools or playgrounds. They felt much hungry in the evening times. Are you thinking about quick and easy snacks to make at home? Here is the solution for that we are giving you some easy snacks to make in 5 minutes at home. Some snacks are 5 minute Indian snacks recipes. Cook your food quickly and enjoy the taste with your children.
We have come up with 6 quick and tasty snacks recipes to make at home within 5 minutes and beats the evening time hunger.
3 Instant Veg snacks Recipes to make at home
1. Crisp French Fries Recipe:
Here we are presenting, how to make crispy french fries like Mcdonalds? The process of this recipe is very easy and quick. Beyond the age limit, everyone should love this french fries which you make at home. Try this recipe at your home and enjoy the taste.
- Potatoes – 2 (medium sized)
- Vegetable Oil – for deep fry
- Corn Starch/Potato Starch – 2 Tbs
- Coriander powder – 1 Tbs
- Chilli Powder – 1 Tbs
- Salt – 1 Tbs
- Pepper – 1 Tbs
- Chat Masala – 1 Tbs
- Cool Water – 2 Cups
- Paper Towels – As required.
How to Make Crispy Fries Fries With Corn Starch?
- Clean the potatoes with water and peel it off the skin with the help of peeler.
2. Cut the potato into pieces like french fries strips with the help of french fries cutter.
3. Keep the potato strips in cold water for 2 minutes to avoid changing color.
4. After 2 minutes take the potato strips from water and place it in a kitchen towel to absorb the water into the towel.
5. After water absorbs to the kitchen towel then dip the potato strips in the medium hot oil with the help of french fries deep fryer.
6. Fry the potato strips for 2-3 minutes only. Then take it off from the oil then place it into the paper towels to absorb the excess oil from the french fries.
7. After absorbing oil into the paper towel replace the potato strips into the tray covered with paper towels. Then Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of corn starch or potato starch on the potato chips and mix well.
8. Then freeze the potato strips in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. This should be done for the crispy french fries.
9. After 30 minutes take it off from the refrigerator, then keep aside for 1 minute and heat the oil in the frying pan.
10. After oil gets medium heated dip this potato strips into the oil with the help of deep fryer.
11. Periodically mix the potato strips still it gets evenly fried.
12. Take it off the evenly fried potato strips into the paper towel to absorb the excess oil. Now its time for seasoning the french fries.
13. Firstly, add 1 tbs of salt, add 1 tbs of coriander powder, add 1 tbs of chili powder, add 1 tbs of chat masala (optional) to it.
14. Finally add some pepper to the french fries to enhance the taste.
15. Serve the french fries with white sauce or tomato sauce to enjoy the taste.
2. Bread Samosa Recipe at Home
There are some easy recipes with bread slices and one of the recipes we are sharing here is the bread samosa. Here we are presenting you to how to make bread samosa at home. Generally, homemade food is good for health so most of the recipes I tried at home. Obviously, I shared my recipe which I tried at home in this site. Bread Samosa is one of my favorite snacks you may also try this recipe at your home and enjoy the taste.
- 2 tbsp oil/ghee
- 1/2 tbs of jeera/cumin seeds
- 1-inch ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup peas/matar, fresh/frozen
- 1/2 tbs coriander seeds powder
- 1/2 tbs fennel seeds/saunf powder
- 1/2 tbs chili powder
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 1/4 tbs garam masala
- 1/2 amchur powder/dry mango powder
- 2 boiled potatoes, mashed
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 3-4 tbsp of water
- 7 bread slices
- 2 tbsp Maida/plain flour/all-purpose flour/refined flour
- 2 tbsp water
- oil for deep fry
Instruction to: how to make bread samosa at home?
- First prepare the bread samosa stuff by heating oil in the frying pan.
- Add jeera, ginger, and green chilli to the oil then saute well.
- Then add green peas and saute for above one minute.
- Next, add all spices and salt to it and saute until it mixes well. Then add 3-5 tbsp of water to it.
- And add boiled and mashed potato to it and mix well
- Finally add coriander leave and mix well. Then off the stove and keep it aside for some time to prepare further process.
- Now prepare for samosas with bread slices. Take maida in a small bowl, add some water to it mix it well and prepare paste without lumps
- Take the bread slices and cut the 4 side borders and roll it with the chapati roller smoothly.
- Then cut the bread into round shape and cut it into half
- Now apply the maida paste to the edges of the bread slices and fold it like a cone shape or samosa shape
- Now stuff the prepared stuffing into the samosa shape.
- Now close the edges by applying maida paste to the edges of the samosa.
- Repeat the same process for preparing all the bread samosas and place aside until the oil heats.
- After oil heats deep fry the samosa in oil. Make sure that oil must be hot otherwise bread absorb the oil.
- Finally, bread samosa is ready to serve with tomato sauce.
3.Spicy Schezwan Noodles Recipe
This is one of the instant veg snacks recipes which you make easily at your home.
Noodles is the one type of the Chinese food which I like very much. But, in noodles we can made different styles by adding some extra ingredients to it and add some more flavor to it. In such a way, one day I ate Schezwan noodles at some restaurant and I like the spiciness and taste very much. Then next day I try to cook schezwan noodles recipe at my home and the result is yummy to taste. So, I decided to share this veg schezwan noodles restaurant style recipe with you. Here you can get the ingredients list and how to cook schezwan noodle recipe will shown in step by step process with images. Enjoy the taste and spiciness of schezwan noodle recipe by try once at your home kitchen
For Boiling Water:
- 6 cups of water
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs oil
- 250 gm noodles
For Schezwan noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/2 carrot, chopped
- 4 beans, chopped
- 1/2 capsicum, chopped
- 2 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1/2 tbs salt
Instructions on how to cook schezwan noodles:
- First take a large vessel with 6 cups of water, add 1 tbs salt, 1 tbs oil and wait till water gets boiled.
- Now drop 250 grams of noodles into boiling water and cook it for 3 minutes or as per cooking time mention in the instruction of package.
- After noodles boiled in water strain the noodles with the help of strainer and rinse with cold water once then keep aside for some time
- Now take a frying pan and add 2 tbs of olive oil, add garlic and spring onions and saute well.
- Then add onions to it and saute well. Make sure saute must be in high flame.
- Then add carrot, cabbage, beans, capsicum to it and saute well until it cooks. Don’t overcook the vegetables
- Now add 2 tbs[ of schezwan sauce and salt to the vegetables and mix well until i combines.
- Further add boiled noodles and stir fry on high flame.
- Finally, add spring onions before stop the cooking process.
- Here we go, your spicy schezwan noodles is ready to eat. Enjoy the spiciness!!!!!
Above are some instant veg snacks recipes to make at home easily. People like these snacks very much and if you make this snacks for your family members they really enjoy the taste of this recipes. So, must try this and get appreciations from your family members and friends.